Identification of the Contest
Competition code: SI-52-2016-04
Operation Title: Internationalization for Latin America
Operational Program: Regional Operational Program of the Center
Thematic objective: Strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises
Investment Priority: The development and application of new business models for
SMEs, especially with regard to internationalization
Typology of Intervention: Internationalization of SMEs
Fund: FEDER; FSE
Project Number: 021825
Operation code: CENTRO-02-0752-FEDER-021825
Start date | 2016-09-01
End date | 2019-06-30
Investment | EUR 477,315.00
Total eligible cost | EUR 405,555.00
Financial support from the European Union | EUR 182,499.75
Objectives, activities and expected results
The operation aims to:
- Consolidate the export profile of the Lifeway company, adding the Latin American markets, namely Peru, Chile and Colombia to the countries in which it already operates.
To this end, Lifeway intends to develop the following actions during the project:
- Presence on the web, through the digital economy with the investment in the plan of digital communication and development of websites;
- Prospecting and presence in international markets, through prospective trips to target markets;
- International marketing, namely with the elaboration of a strategic plan of marketing and communication and with market studies.
- Recruitment of qualified technical resources.
With the completion of this operation, Lifeway aims to achieve the following goals:
- To continue with its profile of essentially exporting company extending its area of intervention to the Latin American markets, namely Peru, Chile and Colombia.